How to Pre-File Form 2290 Truck Taxes with ETAX2290
Pre-filing Form 2290 is same as E-filing Form 2290 annually; the only difference is you will be filing and transmitting the 2290 tax returns to the IRS before the actual filing date (July 1st). Every year E-fling starts on July 1st and ends on August 31st. In order to avoid the rush hour traffic, IRS introduced the concept of pre-filing Form 2290 from June 1st itself.
- STEP 1: Create and Login into your account for Free.
- STEP 2: Enter your Vehicle/truck business Information includes EIN and VIN.
- STEP 3: Enter Vehicle's Gross Weight and get your tax amount calculated in minutes.
- STEP 4: Choose a Payment Method and submit the completed 2290 Form to IRS.
- STEP 5: Once IRS accepts, Get your 2290 filling status in 10 minutes and you’ll receive a Stamped Schedule 1 copy via Email.