Form 2290 is the form which is used to calculate and pay the HVUT tax. And also used:
- Due on vehicles which meet the taxing requirement
- Claim a suspension from the tax for vehicles which are used less than 4,000 miles during the period
- For vehicles whose taxable gross weight decreases
- Claim a credit for tax paid on a vehicle which is destroyed, sold, or stolen
- Which is used less than 5,000 miles Report purchase of a used taxable vehicle for which the tax has been suspended,
- To figure and pay the tax on a used vehicle
If the Form 2290 is filed electronically, a copy of Schedule 1 with an IRS watermark will be sent via email from our support center. You can print out the stamped schedule 1 and use it if you need plates or registration. Here calculate your 2290 vehicle tax amount and e-file with Etax2290.com today!