E-file Your IRS 2290 Form – HVUT Taxes
Form 2290 (HVUT) is a Federal Excise Tax, which is filed by the owners of the taxable heavy vehicle which uses public highway for transport. The Form 2290 must be filed during the fiscal year of July 1 to June 30. Let us check what are the benefits you get while you E-file Form 2290 with us.
Benefits of Filing Form 2290 Online:
You get multiple benefits when you file Form 2290 online. Listing few of them:
- Stay away from time consuming paper filing process.
- Professional guidance to fill the form accurately.
- Avoid errors in calculations, with experienced ETAX2290 services.
- ETAX2290 maintains your e-filed records for future reference.
- We maintain your records safe and secure.
- ETAX2290 software is easy to follow and learn.
- Keep all your fleet details organized under one account.
- Get your stamped Schedule 1 instantly as soon as you file Form 2290.
- Filing bulk data is made easy and the process is quick.
- Tracks all your works efficiently.
- We are eco-friendly and we don’t use papers.
Who Must File HVUT Form 2290?
Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT) or Form 2290 must be filed under the following conditions:
- If your heavy weight vehicle has gross weight of 55,000 and more that uses public highways for transport.
- If you own a taxable vehicle like truck, tractor, bus or other heavy weight vehicle.
- Fleet Owners who need Stamped Schedule 1 form, which makes the owner to register their fleet.
- If your fleet exceeds more than 25 vehicles, must file the form online.
What is required to File IRS Form 2290?
In order to file the Form 2290, you need to have:
- Employee Identification Number (EIN), if you do not have an EIN you need to apply for it. Social Security Number (SSN) cannot be used in this case.
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) of the vehicle for which the tax is filed.
- Taxable Gross Weight of the vehicle.
Form 2290 and Schedule-1 Proof Is Due On June 1st to August 31, 2017
Form 2290 is filed during the tax period of July 1 to June 30. Deadline of 2290 is August 31 of every year and if the due date falls on a week end then the tax can be filed by next business day.
Register with ETAX2290 and experience best professional service in filing your tax online or Call us (703)-229-0326 to speak with our service representative.